Thursday, September 23, 2010

Settling In!






Well all of our boxes may not be unpacked but we are settling in. The boys attended their first Lowe's Build & Grow clinic and made dog leash holders; we don't have a dog but the boys had fun making it. I had a wonderful birthday, the kids made a cake with the help of Justin, it was a tasty chocolate cake with chocolate icing, Kane wanted to add sprinkles so it was colorful too. They surprised me with daisies, a card and my cake on my birthday. My sister surprised me with an edible arrangements fruit arrangement. It was SUPER yummy and although I didn't want to I had to share.

Last weekend we went to a community health fair. It was put together by our chiropractor, she did a FAB job. They had a fire truck, ambulance, bouncy, lots of information tables, and a craft table that the kids LOVED. We spent a little over an hour there, after we left we ventured out to look for fun parks (oh Okinawa how I miss you). The first park we went to was too busy, the next one turned out to be a private park for a gated housing subdivision so we were turned away at the gate, the next one had lots of play areas but they were all reserved. At this last park there was a large pond with paddle boats, Justin took the kids out. They got to see geese, fish and enjoy the beautiful day.

No comments: